We are the "going public" experts. If you would like to go public you will be guided by the president of our company who is an experienced Securities Attorney with over 30 years experience in the field of Securities Law.Services we offer include:
- Going Public Services
- Take Your Company Public Directly Without a Public Shell
- Customize and build a new public shell corporation for consultants and advisors. *
- Introductions to capital sources.
- Investor Relations Consulting
- SEC (Securities Exchange Commission) reporting requirements filed for public companies.
- CPA prepared business plans.
- Meetings with investment bankers.
We can assist your company in going public. We will take your company public without a public shell. If you are an advisor or financing source we can customize and build a new public shell company for you. The president of our company is an experienced securities attorney.
* If you are a CPA, Lawyer or other consultant that may come across companies that want to go public we can build and customize a public shell company for you. We can make a new public shell corporation that is called a blank check company. The public shell corporation can be formed and registered with the SEC to go out and engage in a merger with a company.
This will allow your client's private companies to become public
companies almost immediately.
For a free consultation or if you would like additional information on the going public process please give us a call at 310-271-2711 or email us at info(at)goingpublicexperts.com
Referral fees available: Please send this website address to someone you think might benefit from going public.
Why go public?
The long term benefits of being publicly traded are numerous and can include: improved liquidity, higher company value, the ability to make acquisitions or attract and retain employees with the newly public companies stock and greater access to capital at a lower cost. In addition, having public trading status allows a company the ability to make acquisitions with their stock, since publicly traded stock is viewed as currency for mergers and acquisitions. More over, public trading status often leads to a higher price for a later offering of a companies securities.
How to go public
We will guide you in the process of becoming a public company from start to finish.
Contact us with additional questions or or further information at 310-271-2711 or email us at
info(at)goingpublicexperts.com and one of courteous staff members will be happy to assist you.
To get our free reports on the going public process, click here.